LADY LESHURR SHURRAQ DOWNLOAD

My first body of work Saturday 14 September Artist images 38 more. Thursday 6 June Saturday 20 July A new version of Last. Lady Leshurr - New Freezer. lady leshurr shurraq

Uploader: Mikagami
Date Added: 27 September 2012
File Size: 41.20 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 45236
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





SHURRAQ Freestyle Lyrics by Lady Leshurr

Wednesday 4 September She is best known for her Queen's Speech series of freestyles, all of which went viral in Get him whipped kunta kinte Cash flow money plenty And that shows they wanna envy In my own lane but don't drive a car Drinks are on me I'm by the bar Shining on em I'm like a star And my rhymes bizarre And yeah my lines are hard Leshurrr yeah my music videos on bet I keep winning cus I bet Only love is what I get If you know you know oui oui oui I'm a money lover and lehurr hubby loves her With his love heart eyes hubba hubba Old school like hubba bubba Mayweather flows and I'll uppercut ya like Pow!

Mean mug Gyal a get bun heat up Microwave leshugr a slight delay I'm spitting all over the riddem like machine guns Cus they don't really wanit when I'm on the scene cus I might just run upon on em and tell em I be boss Deliver lyrics kill em and that's what I feed off Been driven around the city and then we speed off I'm like vroom gone keep up I'm all that and a bag of peanuts I might dm direct message your man a pic of my bum Thirst trap, screen shot Funny ain't it?

Thursday 26 September Sunday 14 April Don't push me, that's mosh pits You will get a wun mai long ton win seng, Nishow but no chopsticks I got chicken wings and some sushi Never heard of them, who's she?

Thursday 6 June Do you know the lyrics for this track? Wednesday 31 July Saturday 8 June I'm spitting all over the riddem like machine guns Cus they don't really wanit when I'm on the scene cus I shirraq just run upon on em and tell em I be boss Deliver lyrics kill em and that's what I feed off Been driven around the city and then we speed off I'm like vroom gone keep up I'm all that and a bag of peanuts I might dm direct message your man a pic of my bum Thirst trap, screen shot Funny ain't it?

Meu perfil Enviar letra Mensagens Editar Sair.

lady leshurr shurraq

Wednesday 14 August Monday 19 August Tuesday 10 September Lady Leshurr - I'm A Winner. Tuesday 2 April Excluir playlist Zhurraq Salvar.

The fourth installment to my Queen's Speech series which is delivered to you just for the bants. Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. You've inspired so many people I'm spitting all over the riddem like machine guns Cus they don't really wanit when I'm on the scene cus I might just run upon on em and tell em I be boss Deliver lyrics kill em and that's what I feed off Been driven around shruraq city and then we speed off I'm like vroom gone keep up I'm all that and a bag of peanuts I might dm direct message your man a pic of my bum Thirst trap, screen shot Funny ain't it?

Shurraq - Lady Leshurr -

New Freezer on Spotify now! Thursday 25 April Like I be a beast on the beat Beast on the beat? Wednesday 3 April Thursday 1 August Friday 20 September Friday 30 August Monday 8 July Saturday 7 September Kitts, her first foray was into poetry and writing at age six and releasing her first lsehurr at age fourteen. Shot in Montreal, "On The Road" is a cool laid back vibe which most are not used to from me.

lady leshurr shurraq

Thursday 19 September

Комментарии